Thursday, October 27, 2005

SEVENTEEN POSTS AND STILL A NOVICE...

Seventeen posts since I began this blog, and I still feel like I'm just getting my feet wet! Today is the 15th anniversary of enthronement of His Beatitude Archbishop Torkom Manoogian, the Armenian Patriarch of Jerusalem. The staff of the Patriarchate honored him at a staff brunch, which was very pleasant and informal. I feel most fortunate to be have been a part of this appreciation for a personage of his stature. Laudatory words are hard to find in any language for his years of service to the Armenian Church and nation.

On my research activities, all I can say is that the more I do, the more I uncover, and the more difficult is reining in my curiosity and enthusiasm. But this is good. Now, if I could only add some pictures to this post, I would be satisfied.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home