Wednesday, January 03, 2007

NEVER TOO LATE TO LEARN...

So, the New Year is 3 days old! How will it be different from 2006? One similarity is that my writing muse usually attacks in the middle of the night (1:32 a.m. PST).


The new academic quarter begins today and I will be meeting with my advisor this afternoon, with new resolve to defend my dissertation proposal and move to candidacy by the end of March. In preparation for that meeting I finished the reorganization of my research files on the Armenian Patriarchate of Jerusalem. These number 33 and multiplying. As is evident from the photo, some are stacked in the middle of my living room. The rest are in the north, west, south, and east corners of the same room. And you don't want to see the dining room or the bedroom. HELP!!!


Other tasks I need to finish include writing an article for the new edition of the Encyclopedia of Library and Information Science about Armenian Libraries. I hope to have a draft completed by the end of the month.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hmm boxes... familiar scene!

Wonderful to see you last week. Need help moving??

I crack myself up!

Robyn

February 24, 2007 12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home